Watauga Community Justice Coalition
The Watauga Community Justice Coalition (WCJC) is an inclusive group of community members and stakeholders working to implement restorative justice principles in the High Country through a set of collaboratively developed priorities.
Our Top 5 Priorities Incude:
1. Develop and support a trauma-informed criminal justice and crisis response system.
2. Cross-train law enforcement / First Responders & behavioral health providers.
3. Develop a local re-entry council.
4. Coordinate effective release planning with hospitals and area facility-based crisis centers.
5. Develop a post-booking jail diversion program.
WCJC is currently meeting virtually on the first Thursday of each month.
To get the Zoom link RSVP to one of our events or fill out the form below!
© 2020 by Mediation and Restorative Justice Center, a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization. All rights reserved.
"LEAD" is a registered trademark held by the Public Defender Association for the Seattle/ King County LEAD Policy Coordinating Group.